Popular Post: To EIGHT WONDER OF THE WORLD - KYAIK-HTI-YO!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Experience of 7 Days trip to Myanmar


“Good Frog, Bad Frog” - one never knew the catch is actually the “okay” part. This cuts the deepest in my memory of my “Leadership” experience! There are other lessons, of coz… (visit here and get inspired: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/team18_ohyes/).

After that, things happen, because of “seasons” and “reasons”, I suppose…

Also, people “come” and “go”; the only person that has to stay is myself…

Although for my parents, I am definitely nutty in even considering going to Myanmar for a change of air!
Nevertheless, I went (and as always, they supported me never the less!!) for 7 days: Aug 16th till Aug 23rd inclusive. Half backpacking, half arranged by friends! Friends met before Myanmar and in Myanmar are AWESOME!! So I felt immediately home, again…

For more detail click here

No comments: